by Dr. V.Shashikanth
Science and technology are on the continuous road of advancement with the passage of time. Over the years and since the last decade, we have seen a number of scientific innovations and also the application of different methods in the field of science and medicine.
When it comes down to the industry of medicine, surgeries have become more advanced and almost painless since the late 1900s with the application of cutting-edge technology.
Similarly, the application of lasers in the field of dentistry has made a number of procedures revolutionary and painless as well in order to treat various diseases and conditions without any kind of harm to the patient.
Dental laser treatment such as LANAP (Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure) has inculcated the use of lasers to treat various gum diseases and to eradicate bacteria inside the mouth as a method of prevention.
Laser dentistry has revolutionized the treatment of various ailments of the teeth as they also allow to preserve the teeth which might have been lost due to standard treatments for periodontal treatments.
Hence the benefits of dental laser treatment are:
- Dental laser treatment eliminates the chances of bleeding of gums immediately.
- Laser dentistry seals the periodontal pockets which are deep.
- The best benefit of laser dentistry is that it eliminates the chances of cutting of gums, soreness and other kinds of discomfort caused due to surgery.
- It also reduces and eliminates loose teeth.
- Dental laser treatment regenerates the bone and ligament tissue which was lost.
- Laser Dentistry also offers a good solution as a backup procedure in the case of failure of a surgery.
The advantages of scientific advancements and breakthroughs of different alternatives of procedure in the medical world is difficult to adapt but once done, it is responsible to provide happiness to the patients who fear dental procedures. Laser Dentistry does just that.
About Dr. V.Shashikanth
Dr. V.Shashikanth has done his BDS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2006 and MDS – Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics from Dr. MGR Medical University in 2010. He is a skilled Endodontist with an experience of over 10 years. Dr. V.Shashikanth is specialized in replacement of teeth, Root Canal, Braces, Dental Implants, prosthetics for maxillofacial defects such as artificial eye, ear, nose, and orbital defects, Smile Makeovers with laminates, Zirconia, veneers metal free ceramics. He also performs general dental procedures such as restorations and extractions. He also is trained as an International Patient Coordinator.
ABOUT THE CLINIC:
Rama Dental Clinics is a standout amongst all the famous dental hospitals in Hyderabad, owing to the world-class infrastructure it has, and the utility of leading-edge technology at the clinic. Besides its unique infrastructure and highly qualified specialists, Rama Dental Clinic in Hyderabad believes in delivering services at par with global standards.
- Black Gums and Spots on Gums: Reasons, Treatment, and More
- Vitamins For Healthy Gums And Teeth